Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Prologue - An Introduction

This first blog posting will be an introduction and explanation of what's to come. You'll get to know a bit about me, and also learn what the basis of this blog will be.

My name is Joseph, and I live in Las Vegas, NV. I am married and have a son, and my family is the most important part of my life. I have a strong interest in all things ART: Music, film, photography, paintings, literature, etc. I love to write and play music in my spare time. I work at a record store, and I love it. That's enough about me.

The purpose of this blog is to share with people my interests and views on things. Music reviews, movie reviews, upcoming releases I'm looking forward to, and any other things I like will probably be the basis of the blog. There probably won't be a lot of personal information thrown in, but some personal experiences and stuff may sneak in every once in a while.

With this stuff out of the way, stay tuned for the next blog to get this ball rolling!

-Joseph

1 comment:

  1. I Love it Joseph, bring it on Man. Love Dad! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete